- ULTIMATE SKILL
- Take each character's Skills to the next level. The GBVS experience has been elevated not only visually, but with deeper battle mechanics to outplay and outsmart your foes like never before.
- DASH ATTACK
- A quick attack that can be performed while dashing—close the gap and keep the pressure on with different variations using light, medium, and heavy attacks. Some characters have dash attacks that can be chained into combos or used to catch blocking foes off guard!
- TRIPLE ATTACK
- Just like the Auto Combo system, Triple Attacks can be performed by pushing an attack button three times in a row. The third hit, however, can be changed to an overhead or low attack depending on your input. Use them to open up a defensive foe and keep your pressure going!
- SKYBOUND AND SUPER SKYBOUND ART
- Skybound Arts are powerful skills that can be performed when your SBA gauge is at 100%. Successfully land one at close range to deplete a foe's BP while simultaneously restoring one of your own. Use them to turn the tides of battle in your favor or finish off your foe in style—at 30% or lower HP, you can perform even more powerful Super Skybound Arts to deal massive damage!
- RAGING STRIKE
- Raging Strikes are powerful attacks that cannot be blocked and cause guard crush in addition to depleting a Bravery Point from the foe.
Performing a Raging Strike against a foe in block stun won't cause guard crush, so be careful with your timing!
- RAGING CHAIN
- A Raging Chain can be performed as an additional follow-up after landing a Raging Strike.
Combined with Raging Strike, it will require a lot of SBA Gauge to perform, but can be chained into additional attacks for major damage!
- BRAVE COUNTER
- Brave Counters are counterattacks that can be performed while blocking a foe's attack or during guard crush.
It will send the foe flying upon a successful hit and has a quick recovery if blocked, making it an effective tool to turn the tides of battle back in your favor!
Brave Counters cost 1 Bravery Point to perform.
Your very own Partner to encourage you.
Fighting strangers all the time can be a lonely life...
So why not have a Partner character experience it with you?Fully voiced Partners will share your joy in victory,and your pain in defeat.